4:1 Fibreglassing Resin System
CRC ADOS All Purpose Resin is a sheathing and laminating resin designed for extreme durability in both marine and general applications. It is used by the professionals for guaranteed results.
CRC ADOS All Purpose Resin's low mixed viscosity ensures good penetration and provides superior wet out and cured characteristics at ambient temperatures. It has excellent bonding and barrier coating properties. It is especially suited for use with fibreglass cloth in the surface protection of timber in marine situations. No thinning required.
It creates a tough, stable base for paints and varnishes. It is formulated without volatile solvents, has no strong solvent odour, has a relatively high flash point and does not shrink after curing.
CRC ADOS All Purpose Resin can be thickened with micro balloons to bridge gaps and voids, and can be sanded and shaped when cured.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely durable
- Good penetration
- Superior wet out
- High strength
- Moisture resistant
- Excellent bonding and barrier coating properties
- Creates a tough, stable base for paints and varnishes
- No volatile solvents, no strong solvent odour
- Does not shrink after curing
- Bonds to many surfaces – wood fibre, fibreglass, reinforcing fabrics, foam, a variety of metals
- Bridges gaps and fills voids
- Can be sanded and shaped when cured
- Boat building
- Automotive repairs
- Building projects
- With fibreglass cloth as the moisture barrier on wooden boat hulls
- Use "neat" as an osmosis barrier coating on most boat hulls